Our securities fraud lawyers at Meyer Wilson are proud to announce that we have been selected for inclusion in the 2016 list of ‘Best Law Firms’ by U.S. News – Best Lawyers. We received ranking for our Professional Malpractice Law – Plaintiffs practice in Columbus, Ohio. This is a tremendous honor that demonstrates our legal ability, our integrity in every case we handle, and our responsiveness to our clients.
In order to achieve this status, a law firm must meet the minimum requirements set forth by U.S. News – Best Lawyers, as well as be evaluated based on numerous factors. The criterion for being listed includes the following:
- At least one lawyer from the firm must be included in the ‘Best Lawyers® list (Attorney David Meyer).
- Firms are evaluated regarding responsiveness, integrity, and expertise.
- Client and peer review are factored into the decision.
- Other attorneys are asked whether the firm is a worthy competitor and if they would refer a client to them.
- Background information on the firm including demographic and experience of the firm and its attorneys.
U.S News – Best Lawyers releases this list each year and includes only a number of firms after a survey regarding some of the most recognized firms with a preeminent national presence in their area of law. With our ranking in the area of Professional Malpractice Law – Plaintiffs, this award is a testament to the level of representation our firm offers defrauded investors.
At Meyer Wilson, we work to help our clients recover losses after securities or investment fraud. We encourage you to contact our firm for your free consultation if you made an investment and lost money due to any act of fraud. Call today to get started.