Since 1999 our law firm has recovered more than $350,000,000 for victims of investment fraud and misconduct.
Jury Verdict Won Against Prudential Securities $262 Million
Recovered for 100-Year Old Widow $30 Million
Recovered in Retirement Losses $10 Million
Recovered for a Large Group of Individual Investors $6.5 Million
Recovered for Elderly Victim in Ponzi Scheme Case $3.8 Million
Recovered for Elderly Ponzi Scheme Victim $3.2 Million
Recovered for More Than 50 Families of Ponzi Scheme in California $3.2 Million
Recovered for 35 Families in Northeast Ohio $3.1 Million
Losses Recovered for 20 Retirees $3 Million
Recovered for Retired Physician Against Major Wall Street Firm Prior to Filing FINRA Arbitration $2.5 Million
Michigan Investment Fraud Attorneys
Although most investments come with some degree of risk, financial advisor or broker fraud multiplies this risk immensely. Investment fraud can almost guarantee significant financial losses for the investor – while simultaneously bringing profits for the scammer. Every year, investors lose millions of dollars nationwide in investment fraud schemes.
If you believe you or a family member have suffered losses due to investment fraud in Michigan, contact the attorneys at Meyer Wilson. We handle cases throughout the state from our office in Bloomfield Hills.
Our local investment fraud claims lawyers have dedicated their lives to combating fraud, misconduct and unethical actions by financial advisors. We serve communities throughout Michigan in the pursuit of financial compensation, and have the experience and resources to help.
Why Choose Our Attorneys For Michigan Investment Fraud Claims?
- We work tirelessly to secure top results. We have a 99% success rate and have obtained more than $350 million on behalf of past clients.
- We do not back down from a fight. We will not hesitate to take investment firms to court to secure the compensation you need to move forward.
- We use our connections to nationwide mediators, securities regulators and expert witnesses to strengthen your investment fraud claim.
- We charge no upfront legal fees to retain our services. Our firm operates on a contingency fee basis, charging attorney’s fees only if we win.
Your Recovery Is Our Top Priority
Investment fraud can take a serious toll on you and your family. You may have lost tens of thousands of dollars because of a financial advisor’s misconduct or intent to defraud you.
While you may be eligible for financial recovery, trying to obtain it alone could lead to mistakes and problems that can ultimately reduce your compensation. Hire an attorney from Meyer Wilson for assistance with your claim to ensure the best possible results. We offer many legal services to help clients with investment fraud claims.
- Investigating a fraud allegation in Michigan
- Collecting evidence of investment fraud
- Naming all applicable defendants
- Filing the claim by Michigan’s deadline
- Answering client questions and concerns
- Fighting for top results through all means necessary
- Staying in communication with the client throughout the case
Working with one of our lawyers can improve your odds of securing fair and full compensation for the economic losses you suffered due to fraud. Meyer Wilson can help you hold an investment fraudster accountable for your damages, including investment losses, pain and suffering, lost wages and attorney’s fees.
Examples of Investment Fraud
Investment fraud is an illegal and unethical practice that refers to many different forms of deception and fraudulent conduct. This includes:
- Ponzi schemes
- Real estate scams
- Unsuitable recommendations
- Financial advisor negligence
- Churning (excessive trading)
- Broker misconduct
- Investment loss recovery
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Pump and dump scams
- Offshore investing
- Failure to supervise an account
Investment fraud can involve real estate, oil and gas, precious metals, securities, stocks, bonds and commodities. If you believe you might be a victim of investment fraud, do not hesitate to contact an attorney for assistance. Prompt legal action against the stockbroker, financial advisor, or another investment coordinator could lead to financial compensation for your losses.
Warning Signs of Investment Fraud
Although most investors do not recognize fraud until they have already lost substantial amounts, it may be possible to detect early signs of fraud if you know what to look for.
- Guaranteeing high returns
- Promising little to no risk
- Lacking documentation for investments
- Recommending unregistered investments
- Discouraging communication with third parties
- Keeping an investment strategy a secret
Call To Request a FREE Consultation
State and federal agencies work hard to prevent securities and investment fraud, but scammers still target millions of investors each year. If you might be an investment fraud victim, contact Meyer Wilson.
The lawyers at our law firm have spent years representing clients in all types of investment fraud claims and lawsuits throughout the nation. If you believe you have lost money due to an investment scam of any kind in Michigan, contact us for a free consultation.
Our Michigan Office Location
41000 Woodward Ave #350
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304
Phone: (248) 817-8214
More than $350,000,000 Recovered
Voted Best Lawyers in America® for over Ten Years Running
David Meyer is President of Public Investors Advocate Bar Association (PIABA)
Over a Thousand Investor Claim Cases Since 1999
Exclusive Focus on Investor Claims & Class/Mass Action Lawsuits
Deep Bench of Skilled Attorneys and Staff Members
Meyer Wilson has represented over 1,000 individual investors in high-stakes claims across the country, and has recovered over $350 million on their behalves. See what former clients have to say about our team.