| November 18, 2019
- Meyer Wilson Wins Full Recovery for Elderly Couple
- What is the brokerage firm’s role in detecting and preventing financial abuse of seniors?
- What is power of attorney?
- What is elder financial abuse?
- Should I attend an investment seminar after receiving a letter in the mail?
- Are baby boomers at a high risk of investment scams? What are some of the warning signs to watch out for?
- How can I protect my elderly parents from “cold calling” investment fraud?
- What are the most common types of investment fraud that my elderly parents might encounter?
- Why are income-oriented seniors so often pressured into investing in risky “structured products”?
- I’m worried that my elderly parents may become victims of fraud. What are the signs of elder investment fraud?
- My wife and I are retired and receive a lot of telemarketing calls pressuring us to make investments. Is there a way to stop these calls?
- What are some ways that seniors can identify financial scams?