If you believe you have a claim against a broker or brokerage firm, we strongly recommend that you speak with an experienced stockbroker misconduct attorney as soon as possible for personalized help with your questions. While you can pursue a claim on your own, it’s important to keep in mind that investment misconduct claims are often complicated by many factors, including the following:
- Most claims of stockbroker fraud or misconduct must go through the FINRA arbitration or mediation process, which is different from a lawsuit.
- There may be several parties who can be held accountable for your stockbroker fraud losses, including the broker and brokerage firm.
- Some seemingly intuitive actions you take now could make your claim more difficult to prove later on.
- Investment misconduct cases are not always clear, sometimes involve multiple complaints, and usually require an experienced eye to build a strong case.
- Most brokerage firms have highly experienced teams of attorneys on hand who only deal with these types of claims.
If you fear you’ve suffered losses due to investment misconduct, don’t wait until it’s too late to get help. Investors who purchased investments in Bloom Energy or other private offerings from Advanced Equities are encouraged to reach out to the investment fraud attorneys with Meyer Wilson today to learn more. We’d be happy to review your case and answer your questions in a completely free and confidential legal consultation.