Q & A with Experienced Securities Fraud Lawyers
If you have questions regarding your investment fraud or stockbroker misconduct case, then look no further than Meyer Wilson for the answers you need. Our investment fraud attorneys have taken the time to compile and answer a number of frequently asked questions that span the entire spectrum of investment fraud and misconduct issues, including questions about securities fraud, arbitration, mediation, investment misconduct claims, our firm, and more. These questions and answers can serve as a tremendous resource you can use to begin the process.
Select a Category
- Arbitration: Answers about the arbitration process and what you can expect.
- Common Investment Misconduct: Answers to common questions we receive about investment misconduct.
- Elder Fraud: Elders and baby boomers are at an increased risk of investment scams.
- General: Answers about investor losses, securities litigation, and more.
- Investment Fraud: Information on topics from investment seminars to affinity fraud.
- Ponzi Schemes: Answers about how to detect and avoid Ponzi schemes.
- Legal Representation: Answers about legal representation if you’ve been defrauded.
- Brokers: Have questions about your stockbroker? Get the answers you need!
- Stockbroker Mediation: Mediation can help you settle your dispute with your broker while avoiding litigation.
- Types of Scams: Questions about common types of scams prevalent today and how you can detect them.
Qualified Attorneys with the Answers You Need
Our securities litigation attorneys are qualified to answer your questions. Not only have we been in the business of helping investors recover their losses since 1999, we’ve also received a number of awards and accolades for our service in this field.
Some of those awards include:
- A Best Lawyers® “Lawyer of the Year” (David P. Meyer)
- Best Law Firms by U.S. News 2020
- The Best Lawyers in America® (2011-2020, in multiple categories)
- Super Lawyers® 2011-2020
- Avvo 10/10 “Superb” – Top Lawyer
- AV Preeminent™ on Martindale-Hubbell®
- $350 million Recovered for Clients
If you would like specific answers that relate to your unique situation, simply contact our firm to allow one of our investor fraud attorneys to review your case, at no charge to you.