Bank of America is the largest commercial bank in the United States. One of the two investment banking subsidiaries of Bank of America, Banc of America Securities, LLC, was a full-service firm and a member of the New York Stock Exchange but in 2009, it was merged with Merrill Lynch. Since that time, Banc of America Securities has been known as Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch serves more than 140,000 businesses in 150 countries around the world. If you invested with Bank of American Merrill Lynch and sustained substantial financial losses, contact Meyer Wilson. When investors lose their hard-earned money due to investment fraud and misconduct, our attorneys can step in to represent their interests and fight to recover their losses.
What to Do If You Suspect Misconduct
No investment is a sure thing. There are ebbs and flows – peaks and valleys. However, if you have noticed a major shift in your investment portfolio, thousands of dollars in investment losses, this warrants further investigation. Often, drastic losses (such as those $75,000 and over) are the result of investment fraud or misconduct. When brokers and advisors act in their own best interests rather than the clients', it is the investor that loses.
If you suspect misconduct, we recommend that you take the following steps –
- Contact Meyer Wilson as soon as possible
- Share information about your investment with us so that we can determine if any fraud or misconduct caused your losses
- Retain our law firm to represent your interests, and pursue a recovery of your losses
How Meyer Wilson Is Qualified to Help You
Meyer Wilson deals with these types of cases all the time. In fact, investor claims and class actions are all we do. Our law firm has been recognized and even awarded for our work in this field, with honors such as:
- Best Law Firms by US News
- Best Lawyers in America – David Meyer
- Lawyer of the Year 2015, Professional Malpractice – David Meyer
- Super Lawyers® rated from 2011-present
- AV Preeminent™ rated on Martindale-Hubbell®
- Over $350 million in client recoveries
Our investment loss attorneys handle cases in all types of venues, including state court, federal court, private arbitration, FINRA arbitration, and more.
If you invested your money with Banc of America/Bank of America Merrill Lynch or one of its registered brokers and you suspect misconduct, contact Meyer Wilson by calling (888) 390-6491 or filling out a free contact form.