The securities fraud attorneys at Meyer Wilson are currently investigating
claims against broker Marshall O. Isaacson (CRD# 1140370).
According to the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), broker
Marshall O. Isaacson (CRD# 1140370) has one pending customer dispute against him.
The dispute, filed on March 11, 2016, alleges that Isaacson traded without
authorization, and without regard to suitability. The customer has requested
$300,000 in damages.
Isaacson has been registered with Newbridge Securities Corporation based
out of Boca Raton, FL since June of 2016. He was previously registered with:
- National Securities Corporation based out of Boca Raton, FL
- Ladenburg Thalmann & Co. Inc. based out of Boca Raton, FL
- Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. based out of New York, NY
- Ryan Beck & Co. based out of Florham Park, NJ
- Gruntal & Co., L.L.C. based out of New York, NY
- Janney Montgomery Scott LLC based out of Philadelphia, PA
- Prudential Securities Incorporated based out of New York, NY
- Smith Barney Inc. based out of New York, NY
- Lehman Brother, Inc. based out of New York, NY
- Painewebber Incorporated based out of Weehawken, NJ
- J.B. Hanauer & Co.
If you lost money investing with broker Marshall Isaacson, contact Meyer
Wilson for a free case consultation today. Our securities fraud attorneys
handle all cases on a contingency fee basis, so you won’t owe any
legal fees unless we help recover your losses.