Unfortunately, many people don’t learn how to avoid securities fraud
until it’s too late. To help you protect yourself and your cash, our
securities fraud lawyers want to offer these simple actions you can take to spot fraud before you
hand over your cash:
- Get everything in writing and keep a copy for yourself.
- Compare what you get in writing to what you were told.
- Check out the company or broker’s history through your federal and
- Ask the person promoting the investment if he or she is paid to do so.
- Ask for a physical address and schedule a face-to-face meeting at the office.
- Do your own research into the history and performance of the investment itself.
Although it may seem complicated, what a lot of this really boils down
to is just verifying the information you hear and keeping great records.
If you need more help protecting yourself and your family from securities
fraud, take a few moments to look at our informative FREE book
Five Signs of Investment Fraud ...And What to Do If It's Happened to You.
If you believe you have been the victim of an investment scam or securities
fraud, contact an experienced investment fraud lawyer with Meyer Wilson
who can help answer your questions. We have over 50 years of collective
experienced representing investors all over the nation in
stockbroker mediation, arbitration, and litigation cases. Give us a call today to see how our
knowledge and experience can help you recover your losses.